For those of you that don’t know, aside from this blog, I also run a little business of my own called Pearls of Sphere. There, I sell lots of jewellery, all decorated with real pearls which I get for you by opening oysters on a live video. Sounds pretty fascinating right? My favourite thing about it is that you never know what colour pearl you would get, and that every pearl is unique!
This business was one of the main reasons why I started blogging. I wanted to show the world just how lovely pearls are and tell everyone
all about them. So here I am, telling you a bit more about them and show you some of the things that I sell. Now, if you are a big fan of Pandora bracelets and their charms, then this post is for you.
I personally love charm bracelets, I love the fact they you personalise what charms you want on your bracelet. They can either tell a story or they can match your outfit. For me, mine tells my story. My loves, hobbies, and anything important to me.
At Pearls of Sphere we sell a vast range of charms, from birthdays to different animals and even professions. On my own personal one, I change between a selection but mainly I have dog related charms such as a paw print and the gold dog bone, a 21 charm to show off that I’ve reached the next big stage in life and a star charm. All these charms signify things that are all very important to me and I love most the fact that each charm is decorated with a unique pearl to add to the specialness to it all.
To complement the charms, we also have quite a few dainty bracelets in the range. This means that the charms will either come with a lobster clasp (for normal bracelets) or a bangle setting. And get this, the charms with a bangle fitting can also go on Pandora bracelets, meaning you get to keep showing off your current collection without having to decide what to leave at home that day!
This is obviously the key element when it comes to purchasing products. You can be rest assured that everything here at Pearls of Sphere are all certified 925 sterling silver. What does that mean? It means that the product is 92.5% sterling silver and the other 7.5% elements which cause it to discolour and rust. We also do Swarovski element crystal charms, so you have an even bigger selection. It is the same quality as Pandora jewellery, just a little more affordable!